2012 Waterpark Opening is Saturday, May 26
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
** These hours are subject to change
Under age 2 Free
2 and up $7.00
Water Park Rental:
Guin Water Park may be rented for private parties. These parties are $200.00 for 2 hours and $400.00 for 4 hours. These times are set for 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
7:45 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|PLEASE NOTE: You must call the waterpark and book your party time before sending in the rental form. Thank you for your cooperation.
Water Park Rules
- An adult must accompany children under age twelve (12)
- No one with open sores, blisters, or infections allowed in pool
- Profanity, improper behavior and or vulgar remarks are prohibited
- No smoking
- No alcohol allowed
- No coolers
- No outside food or drinks
- No glass bottles or containers
- No animals allowed
- Shorts must be worn at waist
- Employees only shall enter the lifeguard room or office
- Loitering will not be permitted adjacent to cashier stations or concessions
- No running or pushing
- No diving from diving blocks
- Only one person on slide at a time
- No swimming under slide
- No horseplay, dunking, or excessive splashing
Anyone who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave
The City of Guin will not be held responsible for accidents, lost, or stolen property
Guin Water Park also provides instructional programs. If you are interested please contact the park office.
- Lifeguard Training
- CPR Training
- Swimming Lesson
Guin Park & Recreation Board Members
Willie Joe Hollis - Chairman